Find the issues that are preventing organic website growth.
This is not an automated website audit!
Over 250+ manually reviewed checkpoints are done for every audit.
What A Website Audit Can Do For You!
Organic Traffic Growth
From content to technical issues, there are many reasons your website may not be drawing as much organic traffic as you want. An in-depth audit can help find those bottlenecks and help the traffic flow!
Our audits do not stop at the organic traffic! Whether you are looking to get more email subscribers or leads, our audit can find issues that are preventing you from meeting your goals.
More traffic + More Conversions = More Revenue! Addressing organic traffic growth issues and conversion blockers, you can begin to see increased revenue in a few short months.
Over 250+ Checks In Every Website Audit
That’s right, we our website audit services include manually reviewing over 250+ points that might be impacting your SEO efforts.
Below are just a few of the points I will review:
The technical assessment will look for issues that are impacting your organic growth.
- Can the search engines crawl your website?
- Is your page speed causing issues for users?
- Does your site resolve to one domain?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
There are many checks done in this part of the audit that can help improve crawling and ranking.
Now more than ever, the content you are creating needs to be exceptional. The content audit will include an in-depth look at several pages in various parts of the website.
- Are landing pages well-written and conversion optimized?
- Are blog posts covering all aspects of a topic to increase ranking opportunities?
- Are there issues with spelling or grammar?
- Is the content engaging?
- Are entities being used to better optimize text?
Several pages will be analyzed and you will be provided feedback to improve them if needed.
Using several tools, we will find the keywords that are currently driving the most organic traffic to your website.
From this analysis we can then offer insight into what terms seem to be the largest wins and determine if there are issues like keyword cannibalization.
This is not a keyword research service, but a holistic view of the keywords you already rank for.
The basics still apply even in 2023!
- Are you using good title tags?
- Are meta descriptions being created?
- Are you optimizing your page content with a main keyword as well as related keywords?
- Is the URL structure good?
- Are internal linking efforts being made?
- Is schema markup being used?
All of these still play an important part in ranking well.
Backlinks are important.
There I said it. I hate backlink building too, but it is a must to be successful. The backlink analysis will help you understand how well (or not) you are doing with your backlink profile.
- The number of backlinks.
- How many are from authoritative websites.
- Are they industry relevant?
- What is the breakdown of anchor text?
- Are there any harmful links pointing to your website?
I will ask who you think your top 3 competitors are and do an analysis of those websites for you.
This will help you understand the keywords they rank for, backlinks they have, and their overall SEO successes.
You will be provided a list of their top keywords and backlinks so you can assess opportunities.
User Experience Analysis
Do users struggle to use your website? Data from Google Analytics and a manual review can help you understand issues that may prevent a smooth user experience.
- Is your bounce rate high?
- Is the time on page too low?
- Are there too many popups?
- Are ads overwhelming?
Standard Website Audit
Delivery: 10 business days
Full website audits include:
- Google sheet with several tabs broken down by audit area.
- Summary page that clearly tells you what you should focus on first.
- One hour post audit consultation for full service website audits.
- Video analysis of me completing the audit.
- Element inspected which is the item that was analyzed.
- Element details offer insight into what the element is and the importance of it.
- How did you do is how well your website is performing for that element.
- Difficulty to fix is how hard it might be to improve that element.
- Importance offers some insight into how important the element is so you know what should be fixed first.
- Notes give you an idea of what the issue is on our specific website if the result is fair or poor.
- Resources are links where you can learn more about a specific element.
Other Audit Services
Mini Website Audit
Delivery: 2 business days
- Google doc with a summary of issues and recommendations that are affecting SEO and conversions
- Video analysis of the website from a user with a fresh perspective and 15 years of experience.
Let’s Get Your Audit Started!
Ready to find those roadblocks and grow that organic traffic?
Submit the form below and let’s get your audit scheduled! All inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours.
Audits will be scheduled upon receipt of full payment.
Limited audit slots are available each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get my website audit?
Full audits will be sent within 15 business days.
Mini audits are delivered within 2 business days.
What is a full website audit?
A full website audit will be an in-depth look at all portions of a website including technical, on-page, offsite, and content to determine how well a website is doing for ranking and indexing.
What is a mini website audit?
The mini audit will focus on the most important elements that need to be addressed to ensure your site has the best chance of ranking. It will focus mostly on content, conversion, and technical issues.